Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Embroidery Iron On Transfer Blank Blank Iron-on Transfer Paper Or Ink???

Blank iron-on transfer paper or ink??? - embroidery iron on transfer blank

It makes me crazy, I can not find what I wanted! You know the books that you can buy the transfer paper on the embroidery? I mean inkjet printer to my own patterns of iron to print. But not the kind of iron in the shipment should be used to save an image on a T-shirt or something. So I do not like the plastic film that accompanies the picture, as the outlines of the pattern at the end of the property, so you can sew on the ground. Is there a product out there like that?
I would like a faster way to get the pattern on the fabric, without spending all your time tracking receive one of the disappearing ink pens. I have tried to shops, stores, office supplies, browse the Web Craft ...
Added info: I am in the United States andIf you have problems provide any information Web site that would help you! Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment