Thursday, February 11, 2010

Taxes W-2 Ny Dbl What If I Forgot About A W-2 And Already Filed My Taxes?

What if I forgot about a W-2 and already filed my taxes? - taxes w-2 ny dbl

This year, there were very few jobs. I thought I had all my W2, but in reality I was only 3 to 4 The other was a job I earn more than $ 200 part-time W2 twice a month. I worked for this job only 3 months. I have my tax return that W2 is in the mail yesterday! What now? Thank you for your help ... Oh, I live in the state of NY, when it arrives.

3 comments:

jlf said...

Wait until the return. If the IRS is not correct, you must submit a revised (Form 1040X).

rap2i said...

I did it once. The IRS sent me a letter that they needed to consider further information about my statement and asked me to e-mail on my W-2. So I did and everything went well. It's just a little delayed my return. I do not insist, I am sure we are not alone in this way!

StephenW... said...

You need to submit a paper, 1040X add W-2, which was presented.

Post a Comment