Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sony Dvp-sr200p Crack Philips RF Modulator Connected To Sony DVD Player, It's Not Working?

Philips RF Modulator connected to Sony DVD Player, it's not working? - sony dvp-sr200p crack

2-I lure my son SWS2100W/27 Philips RF modulator. One was connected to my TV and one for regular cable TV.

Then connected the RCA cables (yellow, red, white) Sony DVD Player DVP-SR200P RF modulator.

I turned the TV on channel 3 and turned the switch on the RF modulator 3rd I pushed play on the DVD player. DVD worked fine, but the RF modulator, light is not red, which means that no signal is available from the DVD player, or I'm on the right channel.

I tried all channels and all that had happened to me. Suggestions?

2 comments:

TV guy said...

It attempts to define the TV-and RF modulator for Channel 4?

Coaxial cable is OK (especially the media-cable?) - If the coaxial part of the job?

The coaxial cables seem fine. Is there a switch to select between the input cable and the DVD input? If yes, go to the DVD input, if not disconnect the cable input.

Chuck said...

Have you tried pulling the coaxial cable to the cable box to see if the disturbing signal.

Post a Comment